Huwebes, Marso 10, 2011

"Life as a student"

         First of all i would like to introduce my self. Im Alona Jean Balgos 17 years old, Im a student of Hercor College. As a student, I learned a lot ot information from my lesson. I have meet several friends and classmate. One of the became my best friend namely Nang Joy. We share the sence sentiments. We love each other company. Every lunch time, We eat together at the canteen and talk about our experience in life.
        During our NSTP session class our school handled on activity where in we conducted a tree planting activity at Lawaan,Roxas City, We also undergose a training on First Aid conducted by Red Cross Emergency and Rescue Team(RCERT).
         The reason why I taking up this course Computer Science is to my self for employment in order to have a better living someday.If in case i can find a job.At least i have my own idea how to build my own business someday.Finally i take this course because i dont want to be called a computer ignorant or literate,but all i called me computer wizard.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento